I love my boyfriend, and I miss him a lot.
But we’re on this break for a reason. To sort our selves out.
A have a couple of things I need to do.
- Have my implant removed.
- Stop abusing prescribed drugs.
- Stop taking all prescribed drugs.
- Stop smoking.
- Start psychological therapies.
- Stop missing work.
- Start seeing friends more.
- Stop blaming my problems on everyone else.
- Stop playing games with everyone.
- Be honest. About everything. Always.
Once I feel like I can continuously keep up to these points then I feel I’ll be ready to restart my relationship, but until then I can’t have contact with him because he is the main reason I can’t focus.
But even though I’m ready, he needs to be ready too. He needs to do whatever it is that he needs to. And then he needs to let me know. So when I’ve completed all of these points I’ll wait for him to get in contact with me and for him to tell me whether he still wants to be with me or not. Either way, his decision wont affect the way I feel. I love him. I always will do.
He is the love of my life.